Do not stand at my grave and weep这一句出自哪里

Do not stand at my grave and weep这一句出自哪里
Do not stand at my grave and weep,I an not there,I do not sleep.
不要站在我的墓前为我哭泣.我不在那里,我不曾睡去.
I am in a thousand winds that blow,across Northreand'' s bright and shining snow.
我是万千呼啸的风,飞过白雪皑皑的诺森德.
I am the gentle showers of rain,on Westfall'' s fields of golden grain.
我是柔和细腻的雨,洒在西部荒野的金色稻田.
I am in the morning hush,of Stranglethorn'' s jungle,green and lush.
我是清幽安静的晨,弥漫在绿色茂盛的荆棘谷.
I am in the drums loud and grand,the thunderous hooves across Nagrand.
我是威武雄壮的鼓,踏过无限草原纳格兰.
I am the stars warmly gleaming,over Darnassus softly dreaming.
我是温暖闪耀的星,照耀达纳苏斯的静寞长眠.
I am in the birds that sing,I am in each lovely thing.
我是歌唱的鸟,我存在于一切的美好.
Do not stand at my grave and cry,I am not there.I do not die.
不要站在我的墓前为我哭泣,我不在那里,我从未离去.
这个最早出自哪里?
夜星左使 1年前 已收到1个回答 举报

五元正 幼苗

共回答了18个问题采纳率:100% 举报

民间认为“do not stand at my grave and weep”的作者是美国马利兰州巴尔的摩市的Mary Frye女士(1905-2004).她在1932年写下了这首诗,以纪念好朋友Margaret Schwarzkopf的母亲.
http://blog.hjenglish.com/ziziseed/articles/890704.html
Do not stand at my grave and weep is a popular poem, largely considered to be written by Mary Elizabeth Frye (1905-2004), but of disputed origin.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Do_not_stand_at_my_grave_and_weep

1年前

8
可能相似的问题
Copyright © 2024 YULUCN.COM - 雨露学习互助 - 16 q. 0.033 s. - webmaster@yulucn.com