qqertasd
幼苗
共回答了18个问题采纳率:100% 举报
你要什么风格的 古典一点还是现代诗歌风格 要翻译得原文风格一致很困难.如果有耐心的话等一下吧 麻烦说一下QQ 我QQ传给你 贴在这里不适合
Embankment at Night,before the War:Charity
夜幕下的堤坝,战前:仁慈
By the river
河畔
In the black wet night as the furtive rain slinks down,
在这阴暗潮湿的夜里雨悄悄地下着
Dropping and starting from sleep
在睡梦中开始滴落
Alone on a seat
A woman crouches.
一个女人孤独地蜷缩在那儿
I must go back to her.
我必须回到她身边
I want to give her
Some money.Her hand slips out of the breast of her gown
我想给她一些钱.她的手从外套的胸襟里滑出
Asleep.
睡着了.
My fingers creep
Carefully over the sweet
Thumb-mound,into the palm’s deep pouches.
我的手指小心地滑过可爱的拇指,伸进那手掌深处
So,the gift!
对,那礼物!
God,how she starts!
天哪,她是如何醒来的!
And looks at me,and looks in the palm of her hand!
看着我,看着她的手掌!
And again at me!
然后又看着我!
I turn and run
Down the Embankment,run for my life.
我沿着堤坝转身逃跑,逃命一般.
But why?—why?
但是为何?-为何?
Because of my heart’s
Beating like sobs,I come to myself,and stand
In the street spilled over splendidly
With wet,flat lights.
因为我的心似乎在哭泣,我冷静下来,站在洋溢着单调的灯火与水汽的街道中
What I’ve done
我做了什么
I know not,my soul is in strife.
我不知道,我的灵魂在纠结
The touch was on the quick.I want to forget
那感触来得如此之快,我想要忘却.
目前只能这样的 还有些细节我想到了再补充
1年前
9