qqqqqq
幼苗
共回答了21个问题采纳率:95.2% 举报
楼上两位,我的妈!
NANCY:Oh,there you are.Now then,did you have a good flight?
哦,你在这里呢.那么,你的飞行旅程还好吧?
JOE:Sure,we flew all the way direct from Seattle to London.
是的,我们(的航班)从从西雅图直飞到了伦敦.
NANCY:You must be very tired.Did you sleep at all on the plane?
你一定很疲倦了.在飞机上有睡过觉吗?
JOE:No,not really.I'm very tired.Could I use your bathroom?
没有,算是没有吧.我的确很累.我能用您的洗手间吗?
NANCY:Why,of course.You don't need to ask,just make
yourself at home.Let me give you a clean towel.
噢,当然可以.你不必问的,把这里当自己家好了.我拿条干净的毛巾给你.
JOE:A towel?
一条毛巾?
NANCY:Yes.Here you are.The bathroom is upstairs.It's the second door on the left.
是呀.喏,给你.洗手间在楼上.左手第二个门.
JOE:Thanks Nancy.If you'll excuse me now.
南希.那我现在就去了.
(after a while)
(过了一会儿)
NANCY:Have you found it?
你找到(洗手间)了?
JOE:Well,eh yes,I mean no.I mean,I found the bathroom,but I didn't find what I was looking for !
嗯,是的,我是说,没有找到.我的意思是说,我找到洗手间了,但我却没有找到我要找的东西.
(其实Joe要找的是厕所,而南希以为她要找浴室).
1年前
9